Before completing the Module Registration Form, you must first:
- Be accepted as an MHTP student. If you have not already, then apply now.
- Determine the location where you are attending your next module. If you have not already, then see all module locations.
- Know which module you're attending next. If you are unsure, or have not read the fine print, then see the class descriptions.
- Pay your tuition. (note, Module Registration is a 2-step process. After making your tuition payment- please register online for your module, using the "Register Online" button below)
- Determine if you owe a late fee for registering too late. Information about late fees is at the bottom of this page.
MHTP Module Registration Form
If you've completed the list above, then you're ready to register for your next module. The Best Way is to register online by clicking the orange Register Online button here:
or you can download the Module Registration Form (PDF) and follow the instructions there for how to submit.
Note that this Form is for regular weekend modules. To register for a summer camp, see the PDF link from each of the summer camp classes.
Your Module Registration Form and payment, if payment is due, must be received by MHTP at
least 30 days prior to each module. A $30 late fee is charged for module registrations
received after that deadline.
First-time registrants are exempt from the late fee.